Subject: [Leica] There is no picture of dead pigs here
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:47:41 -0400

Ken,

I get a blank black screen in Safari and Firefox. :(

Did you make the bagels in a wood-fired oven is the key question? :)

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] There is no picture of dead pigs here)
Reply from ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] There is no picture of dead pigs here)