Subject: [Leica] There is no picture of dead pigs here
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:20:25 -0400

*sigh* Still doesn't work even after I went and played with my proxy
filter... Upgrading to Snow Leopard has being mostly painless (PS CS
still works!) but not totally.

Back in the mid-80s, I lived down the block from Ottawa Bagel, I would
go and pick up 6 bagels everyday on my bike commute to work. The aroma
of poppy seeds baked in the woodfired oven drove all my colleagues
crazy. They all claimed that they gained significant amount of weight
because of me. I reply was they didn't *have* to steal those bagels
off my desk. :))

Regards,
Spencer