Subject: [Leica] Dead pig head
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:22:32 -0500

If you like pickled eggs, here is the mother lode:

http://www.barbecueandspice.com/about-us/

They have Cajun pickled chicken and quail eggs.  I order their stuff for our
break room but I am the only one who will eat the pickled quail eggs
(admittedly a tough wine match-up). The pickles and jalapenos are excellent
also.  Nice folks, they get your order right out.

Ken