Subject: [Leica] Sydney dust storm
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:18:52 -0700

Back in the late 70s at the end of California's huge drought we had
day with both wind AND with ag burning in the central valley that had
Fairfield, CA looking a lot like these images - but more into the
browns.

At that time there was an outbreak of Valley Fever in the Central
Valley although I don't remember how many cases. Both my wife and I
instantly related to that day when we saw the Sydney photos.

Adam