Subject: [Leica] Colombian trip ..
From: alex at zabrovsky.org (Alex Zabrovsky)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:42:34 +0200

Well, mostly reading the list, seldom writing...
2 weeks as I'm back from Colombia trip (for work). Stayed a week mostly
in Bogota, however was lucky having few free hours here and there taking
few guided tours (with personal guide) in the city and outside.
My pleasure to present to the community the outcoming of that journey:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/alexz/Colombia/

and my favorite from there as long as carrying about street scenic photo:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/alexz/Colombia/_82+rff.jpg.html

chances this one worth (for me at least, so far cannot brag my a high
hit rate with my Leica photography) spedning some time tweaking in PS
and printing large...

Best, Alex

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Colombian trip ..)
Reply from Neil.Beddoe at raidllp.com (Neil Beddoe) ([Leica] Colombian trip ..)