Subject: [Leica] Its steam train time again- - this year's shots
From: philipprice80 at yahoo.com (Philip Price)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 08:06:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Douglas, I meant to tell you, I went to the Severn Valley Autumn Gala?on
Sunday but was a little disappointed it did not live up to expectations, for
me personally the only star was Kinlet Hall, it seemed as well that people
stayed away, it was very quiet. I have got a lovely photo of Earl of Mount
Edgecombe on the Shakespeare Express from three weeks ago arriving at
Tyseley, she was in spanking condition with steam to spare. Regards Phil