Subject: [Leica] Its steam train time again- - this year's shots
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:48:11 +0200

Hi all,

as usual when I'm on vacation I took a day out on the North Yorkshire
Moors Railway, a preserved line running from Whitby on the Yorkshire
coast to the market town of Pickering on the other edge of the North
York Moors.

Here's the crop of shots taken on that day - for the technically minded,
the digital shots are those with an MG in the filename, the rest are on
film.
All are displayed in black and white.

Comments and criticism more than welcome:

They start here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Transport/Railways/NYMR_2008_BW/Steam_MG_0241.jpg.html

Thanks in advance for taking time to take a look
Cheers
Douglas

The cameras were a Canon 20D with Canon, Zeiss and Leica lenses, a
Rollei 3003, a Pentax P30 I found up in a charity shop in Pickering and
my late father's Yashica T-AF (Zeiss lens). Negatives scanned on a Canon
9900F flatbed 24 at a time - my Nikon V ED needs servicing and a clean.

Replies: Reply from philipprice80 at yahoo.com (Philip Price) ([Leica] Its steam train time again- - this year's shots)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Its steam train time again- - this year's shots)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] Its steam train time again- - this year's shots)