Subject: [Leica] Happy Oct day
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 16:40:51 -0400

At 03:45 PM 10/1/2009, you wrote:
>Happy October 1 everybody I'm looking forward to a more colorful and crispy
>season then the hot and sticky one we're now done with.
>Mark William Rabiner

Happy October, Mark!  It's finally fall in South Carolina.  We went
from 90 degrees and 100% humidity to 48 degrees and 50% humidity
overnight.  It seems these days we don't get a long fall or a long
spring.  We go straight from summer to winter and back.  This morning
we had to wear turtlenecks and flannel shirts to eat breakfast on the
porch.  The chickens and guineas have quit panting and sitting in the
shade with their wings lifted.  Now they are out grazing in the grass
looking for crickets.

I'll be in New York this week-end very briefly.  Hope the nice weather holds!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Happy Oct day)