Subject: [Leica] Happy Oct day
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 15:45:09 -0400

Happy October 1 everybody I'm looking forward to a more colorful and crispy
season then the hot and sticky one we're now done with. As I'm in the
northern hemisphere. It's the 8th month of the year the Octo month.
Halloween is my favorite holiday. When everyone one day a year dresses up as
themselves. The rest of the year  in phony costumes.
It will be World Food Day - October 16
Apple Day - October 21
United Nations Day - October 24
Columbus Day is the 12th in most the USA -The Second Monday of October
And every October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Its German American Heritage Month
But also Hispanic, Italian American and Polish American.
There's a bond these peoples have. They all love October.

The Harvest is over.
For Celtics its day one.
And on the southern hemisphere its Spring so its day one for them too.
Unless they are Celtic. Then its cancelled out.
It's National Dental Hygiene Month
So bring your toothbrush to work month.

Its American Pharmacist Month.
My pharmacy is in the Apthorp! That's where Marjorie Morningstar used to
live. And Conan the O'Brian before he was ejected to LA.

"By the Slavs it is called ?yellow month,? from the fading of the leaf"
I'm planning on getting in touch with my Slavish roots any day now.

As far as I go trees with green leaves on them are very ok.
But  multi colored leaves make them much better. Lets use all the crayons.
And when those leaves fall off the trees are MUCH more interesting.
So we can shoot nudes of trees all winter.

Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] Happy Oct day)