Subject: [Leica] leitax update
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:31:08 -0400 (EDT)

Several on this list have tried the leitax.com conversion kits to use
Leica-R lenses on other brand cameras, but until now the f/6.8 Telyts could
not be converted to Nikon or Sony mounts.  David Llado now tells me that he
has made special versions of the Nikon and Sony conversion kits for these
lenses.

Disclaimer: David has offered a sample of this kit to me.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com