Subject: [Leica] PESO: Cowgirl
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 15:48:05 -0600

 Mark William Rabiner writes:

> I'm sure a vegetarian!
> I can't combine "animal love" with "lets eat!".
>
> Do these cowgirls and boys have their best friends for dinner come day!?
> I think so maybe!!
>
> To me it ain't right.

Cattle yes, unless they are dairy cattle. They're horse's never; unless they
are actually starving and even the last of the dairy cattle are already
consumed.

Horses are man's companion's/helper's just like dogs, cats and other animal
pets.

Keep that in mind in case you come out west at a time that things are bad
;-).

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/