Subject: [Leica] [Fwd: Leica Newsletter -- 05 October 2009]
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 22:39:33 -0600

Mark William Rabiner writes:

> > "....The new Leica M9 is proving to be a tremendous success in the
> > market. ...."
>

> You mean from Leica that company that used to make cameras in Germany in
> the
> 50's?

We used to have a few people on the Lug whose whole raison d etra was
declaring Leica as a over-priced corspe that hadn't fallen over yet at least
once, or more, a day.

They all seemed to disappear with the advent of the M8.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] [Fwd: Leica Newsletter -- 05 October 2009])