Subject: [Leica] New List Member
From: wbabbott3 at comcast.net (William B. Abbott III)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 21:08:13 -0700

Mark,

Thanks for the references I had never seen before. I'll have to think
about the digital Hassy option.

When we were using our 3.5 Rollei, and even now, I always thought of
Hasselblad as being way up there on a pedestal, not for the likes of
us mere mortals.

I have a dear friend who was a professor of physical chemistry who
told me that his students would forgive him for anything except making
them think.

I, however, am glad you have made me think.

All the best,

Bill