Subject: [Leica] New List Member
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 03:23:32 -0400

> My late wife and I each used the Rollei constantly and I'd love to
> have a digital Rollei but I am afraid that's not going to happen.
>
> Thanks for another memory,
>
> Bill

I think Hassy's and Rollies are not adversarial

There's the famous picture of Victor Hasselblad with the camera with his
name on it and Paul Heidecke Mr. Rolleiflex.
http://www.hasselbladhistorical.eu/HS/HSHmeetsR.aspx
Or
http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/.a/6a00df351e888f88340120a5fed83897
0c-popup

Put a back on a Hasselblad and shoot medium format digital the old fashioned
way. I plan on doing it.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] New List Member)
Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] New List Member)