Subject: [Leica] Canon f1.2 50mm
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 12:03:48 -0400

Has anyone tried the Canon f1.2 50mm lens on an M8 or a micro 3/4
camera? I have a pristine Canon lens with a Leica screw mount that I
used with an adaptor on an M3 years ago. Wide open the lens was soft
but OK for available light work except that the corners of the image
were fuzzy. It seems that if only the central portion of image circle
is used, the lens might be good for interior work. Unfortunately I have
no suitable digital camera to try it out.
Larry Z