Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Normal 50mm f/2 Planar T* ZM
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:50:31 +0000

Wendy,

While I have only held the subject lens and not actually shot with it, I
have found the Cosina Zeiss offerings a bit lacking  in quality and overall
feel.  I am in the minority here on the LUG as most like them.  I prefer the
50/2 Summicron, which I have and like very much.

Gene

 -------------- Original message from Wendy Thurman <wendythurman at