Subject: [Leica] Re. Canon f1.2 50mm
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 22:35:21 +0200

Thanks for sharing your experiences and these good pictures. I also
thaught sometimes that M8 cuts off the worst part of a lens, and for
this reason I probably obatin better quality of my old lenses on the
M8 than on my film M's cameras. I don't know what would be hapen with
the M9, maybe the old lenses don't give si beautiful performance as it
is on the M8..... ?? Somebody knows?

saludos
Lluis

El 08/10/2009, a las 9:24, Peter Klein escribi?: