Subject: [Leica] Re. Canon f1.2 50mm
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 08:39:30 +0200

Mark, you answered some question, but not the one asked by Lluis. We
all know that you think the M9 will take over the world, the question
Lluis asked was whether someone with an M9 had comments on the
performance of old lenses on it. This arises from a conversation we
had in early September, when we agreed that old lenses perform very
well on the M8 and my hypothesis was that at least part of the reason
was that with the 1.3x sensor, the outermost part of the lens, which
is where most problems are usually found, was not used in forming the
image on an M8.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain