Subject: [Leica] Friday morning at Zen
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:26:30 +0100

Over her (Britain) a village turmed out en masse to turn Google's camera cars
back. THere have been other similar incidents elsewhere.

For right or wrong there is a lot of concern about Google photographing at
street level. People feel that there may be an invasion of privacy issue.
People
may not want it known - for whatever reason - that they were on that street
then. Blurring doesn't always work. You could identify the people outside the
Zen Cafe without being able to see their faces, by the clothes that they were
wearing - or Tom at least. It may not be sufficient to blur.

On the other hand we are the most photographed (with CCTV cameras) nation on
Earth.

Peter