Subject: [Leica] OT: We need some hope.
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:49:08 -0500

Hope is good. We can all use some.

The current recipient is hopeless.

I'm taking several cameras out this weekend and HOPE for a decent photo
or two. I also have 2 boxes of slides and 2 rolls of B&W film to scan.
All from on topic cameras. I HOPE there is something worthwhile in those
rolls. Based on early results, there are some worthy photos in these 4
rolls.

As for the Nobel Peace Prize, it is irrevocably tarnished in my opinion.

Good light and good photos!

Wayne

"Whatever it is given for, it seems extremely premature - you do not
hand out Nobel Peace Prizes because someone is good at public
speaking, which is all he has done so far. I cannot understand the
politics behind it, can someone enlighten me?
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] OT: We need some hope.)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] OT: We need some hope.)