Subject: [Leica] My apologies
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 07:33:24 -0500

To everyone,

I apologize. I let my emotions get the better of my brain and fingers.

I was wrong for mentioning anything non-photographic.

I won't let it happen again.

Dr. Ted, I don't know why. I should have kept my thoughts to myself. I
should be paying more attention to your advice: "Click. Click." Or in my
current photographic pursuits, "Thump. Whump."

My hopes for the weekend were dashed by near continuous rain. I did
however scout several locations and will return when it's dryer.

Wayne

Getting to know a Hasselblad 501 and 80mm Planar in Texas.

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] My apologies)