Subject: [Leica] OT: We need some hope.
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 04:26:06 +0000

Hi Ted,

I guess I did not see this original post you mention.  However, while I do
not see the reason why he is getting the prize, I certainly do not think he
is hopeless.  He seems to be serious about getting things done, but so far
has not made any progress, that I feel is worthy of this prize.  He has the
potential to make some good progress and maybe then even deserve this prize,
but right now it just is not justified.
I did vote for him, so I am hoping that he is at least partially successful.

Gene
  -------------- Original message from <tedgrant at shaw.ca>: --------------