Subject: [Leica] OT: We need some hope.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 20:41:20 +0200

When I lived in the US, I routinely changed my party registration from
year to year, depending on who had the more interesting primary that
year. Ideologically, I am on the left wing of the Democratic party,
but that did not stop me from voting for Bob Dole in the Florida
Republican primary in 1988.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain