Subject: [Leica] OT: We need some hope.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 14:58:10 -0400

> While I am a registered Democrat, party is never considered by me when
> voting,
> only the man/woman and what he/she stands for and actually does are the
> only
> factors I consider.

I'm  registered with the American Kennel Club (AKC) as a pure bread cocker
spaniel.
I obviously  got at the end of the wrong line. (tail wags)
My friends tell me I'm  a lousy poker player they always know when I'm
bluffing (tail wags some more)

The only thing I belong to is  the Leica Historical society of America.
And I'm two years behind on my dues. Making me very historical in their
view.
They just threw a large party in Seattle and I wasn't invited.
(jumps up and down)

Mark William Rabiner