Subject: [Leica] Slideshow
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 14:35:01 -0500

Welcome back to the light Peter.

Wonderful, lovely images in your slide show.
While one could discuss some technical issues in some;
overall you've presented a great energy and intense love of life
with the moments and subjects you've captured.

Re: email list participation
Highly recommend developing
a thick skin
a sense of humor and irony
an ability to move on past any previous or potential personal attack

after all is "said" and "done"
the list remains
primarily about photographs.

You seem to make them
with passionate embrace of your subjects.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com