Subject: [Leica] Slideshow
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 13:19:29 -0700

Peter,

Don't feel so down on yourself.  Your pictures are better than 90% of
the crap that is
submitted by long time abusers of the LUG.

Sometimes I wish I had digital photo capabilities.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Slideshow)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Slideshow)