Subject: [Leica] D-Lux 4 experience?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:42:53 -0400

> Have you considered
> some good bike bags?
>
> Here's my rig:
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/imagist/visualize/
> L1005485_detail.jpg.html>
>
> The small bag on the top of the rack
> is a perfect M Bag with plenty of room for foam protection
> a body or two + 3 or 4 lenses and a sandwich.
> It removes quickly with 3 velcro straps and
> has it's own shoulder strap.
>
> Helmet's in one of the side bags.
>
> No need for back pack.
> You can use the camera you really want to use.
>
> The money you save can go toward
> the new minivan
> the new CFV back
> the new M9

It would strike me that there would be way as in WAY too much vibration
being transmitted to my M rangefinder mechanism from every pebble in  the
pavement.
While on my back there would be close to none.
My back in these case would win. Much as I hate a sweaty back.
I love the traditional two eyes one nose one mouth configuration when I look
through my rangefinder.

Mark William Rabiner