Subject: [Leica] On Lisbon Streets
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:05:51 +0200

Bonsoir Philippe,

I think I've tried to correct the vertical lines, but than I was
missing something...., I'll see again. For the couple ..., maybe, but
I like too the silhouettes.

As said to Steve, I saw the scene and I've act very fast, maybe Jose
can explain, it seems that some people expresses a special devotion to
this Church on the area of Chiado in Lisbon.

Thank you for all your kind comments

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 12/10/2009, a las 7:01, Philippe Amard escribi?: