Subject: [Leica] On Lisbon Streets
From: jose.i.morais at gmail.com (José Morais)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:10:17 +0100

?As said to Steve, I saw the scene and I've act very fast, maybe Jose can
explain, it seems that some people expresses a special devotion to this
Church on the area of Chiado in Lisbon.?.

Lluis,
As you know, there are many Churches in Lisboa.
Each one of them has its own ?special devotion?
and the church your mention is not an exception for sure.

Cordiais sauda??es,
Jos?