Subject: [Leica] Bike bag
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:16:31 -0500

this is my set up:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/imagist/visualize/
L1005485_detail.jpg.html>
my smallest day bag (M and a couple lenses) fits suggly into the top
"rack mount" bag.
larger bags can go into the panniers when necessary.

my bags are from (early to mid '90's) when Performance branded their
own bags
<http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/
SubCategory_10052_10551_400031_-1_400007_400007>
they don't seem to do as much of that anymore.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com