Subject: [Leica] third (and final) Dala Lama weekend update
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:30:08 -0400

Kyle Cassidy wrote:
> Can be found on mah blog, here:
>
> http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/555605.html?view=12181077#t12181077
>
> And a shot of Tina and Emanuel:
>
> http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2009/hhdl21.jpg

Thank you, Kyle, for your great photos and the wonderful account of an
unforgettable experience.  I kept wondering "what am I doing here" but
at the same time I was very grateful for the opportunity.   I'm hoping
Phong and the organizers will be able to use some of my photos for
publicity and future events.  The Dalai Lama was the happiest, most
humble person who seemed willing to spend hours talking to anybody.  I
really admire him and have begun reading Buddhism for Beginners to try
to understand some of his teaching!

Tina

www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] third (and final) Dala Lama weekend update)