Subject: [Leica] third (and final) Dala Lama weekend update
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:22:29 -0400

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Cool!!!
>
> And I do not remember seeing Tina that well-dressed in any previous
> picture. Clearly a posh NYC hotel is not some river in Honduras...
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan
That's actually one of the things I worried about!  My wardrobe consists
of bluejeans, t-shirts, and turtlenecks.  I was relieved to find out
that black jeans and turtlenecks were perfectly acceptable in the
Waldorf Astoria!  The monks and nuns wore beautiful saffron and maroon
robes and sandals.

Tina

Sent from Mystic Seaport, CT, on the way to the Leica Seminar today.

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] third (and final) Dala Lama weekend update)