Subject: [Leica] OT: 45MXT with a Dichroic color head
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:36:41 -0700

Agree on the lens. When I set up the 35mm enlarger 3-4 years ago, I
made a point of getting the Rodenstock APO from B&H.

Not sure about what I'd do for "Standard Size Print" yet. Once one is
used to print large using inkjet, it's almost silly to print anything
less than 11x14, especially from a 6x7 neg?

I also *hope* to do something with calligraphy on prints, wetroom
style. Not exactly sure yet. I think Don Hong-Qoi just used a sharpie
:-) I just sent an inquiry to his old gallery rep. Lets see if she
responds...