Subject: [Leica] Success!! (partial anyway)
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 01:08:14 -0700

The 105mm Rodenstock is $80 (the 80mm El Nikkor comes with the
enlarger), but points taken.

The prices are the reasons I bought them. If I don't buy them now,
they will all end up in the landfill soon, with the remaining ones
rising in prices.

Heck, if I have a warehouse, may be I should stockpile these useless
analogue darkroom stuff and wait for the "Artsy Revival." :-)

We saw some Ansel Adams Silver Gelatin Prints at SFMOMA, the tones are
just stunning. The shadow details sort of "float" out of the paper.
Amazing stuff.