Subject: [Leica] State Fair Birthday
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 14:10:14 -0400

Spent part of my 60th birthday yesterday at the North Carolina State
Fair with my kids and their friends.

Got doctor's orders this week allowing me to bring the camera to my
eye after the shoulder surgery. THAT was a good present! Packed the
Elmarit 28, Nokton 35, and Heliar 12 for the fun. Happy day!

Used mostly Elmarit outdoors, Nokton indoors. Tried the Heliar late as
a midway lens-much promise as it opens the crowded areas.

Contains some family snaps. Edited version of the week will be in PAW
library soon.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/ncsf09/oct17/>

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/