Subject: [Leica] OT: British TV series (early '90s?)
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:05:01 +0100

Yes it was H.E.Bates's Darling Buds of May and featured Catherine Zeta
Jones - a winsome Welsh lass that stole the hearts (among other things) of
every redblooded male watching. Ms Zeta Jones's performance nudged her
towards cimema and California & finally won her the hand of ageing Hollywood
rou? and "self confessed sex addict" Michael Douglas who swept her away from
the rainwashed green of the Welsh hills to the dry heat of tinseltown
happiness.

As this is the LUG, I have to admit that I do not know whether Michael
Douglas uses a Leica despite some indication his character does in
"Traffic". Maybe he does, maybe he is a subscriber to this list under a
false name? Mmm...

OK, own up which one of you is it?

Douglas
_________