Subject: [Leica] Old lenses and M8
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:47:25 -0400

> Lucien, that about sums up my feelings too, and my strategy...
>

> feels like my M7....

Erwin was calling it a digital M7 in his latest thing I've printed out and
have been reading as walk down the sidewalk.
But you'd have to read it yourself I may have misconstrued it.
But probably not.
He was using the M7 and 9 out on the same shoot. Back and forth.

Me I'd keep looking at the back of the M7.
And  seen a circle with a bunch of numbers sharp and perfectly exposed.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Old lenses and M8)