Subject: [Leica] Easy decisions for M9 or not
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 00:47:25 -0400

> Frank Filippone wrote:
>> For us that are not pros.....and have no idea.....
>>
>> What is the minimum etc, etc, etc??????
>>
> 48 MB files are the minimum for most.  More and more are using lists of
> acceptable and unacceptable cameras.  Leica M8s and M9s are on
> everybody's acceptable list.  Point and shoots are not.  Any cameras
> below 10MP are not.  They look at the photo's EXIF and if the camera is
> not acceptable, they don't even review the photo.  If you are very
> careful about how you interpolate, photos from a 10MP camera like the M8
> are acceptable, but you can't do much cropping or high ISO work at all
> to be accepted.
>
> Tina
> www.tinamanley.com

The D3s just out from Nikon will make how photography is done change a bit
and be a contender of the Leica M9.

But the Leica M9 needs the dozen MP high iso enabled version and soon.
We don't need no 18 MP's.
We DO need workable ISO's way higher than 1600.

ISO 102,400 and be there!

How many stops is that over 16,00?

Mark William Rabiner