Subject: [Leica] Do I really want a 75 Summilux?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:59:35 -0400

Thanks all

Fortunately, the lens I had my eye on is sold.

I have developed a new methodology:

If I want it, I subject myself to a 24 hr cooling off period.  If
someone else buys it in the 24 hrs, fantastic, I've saved money.

...Vick

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] Do I really want a 75 Summilux?)
Message from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] Do I really want a 75 Summilux?)