Subject: [Leica] Wet Print Exchange
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:45:32 -0400

> Never mind that, but would you like participate? :-) I still have one
> or two of your wet prints, and they are fantastic!!!

I have one of Mr. Dimitrov' s wet RC prints too from the RUG it must have
dried in the envelope in the mail truck from the Rollei list we did a print
trade out a year ago. Which didn't exclude inkjet prints. Or platinum
prints.
But did exclude color which I didn't realize. So mine was the only color
print in the cluster they let it pass though. But was shot with film. In a
Rolleiflex. No one had told me color was not a legitimate mode of fine art
photographic expression.

Mark William Rabiner