Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography
From: boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 01:20:58 +0200

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009, Tina Manley wrote:

> nicolas vigier wrote:
>> Interesting. Is it taking a lot of time to upload pictures on alamy.com ?
>> How much pictures are you uploading to sell 10 or 12 a month ?
>>
> It takes a lot of time.  I've been with them 5 years and have 7000 photos
> on file.
>> I'm not taking any photo for making money, and most of my pictures would
>> probably have nobody buying them, but if uploading is not taking too
>> much time, maybe that could be something to try. And maybe that would
>> allow me to get some money for buying new camera / lens if I'm lucky :)
>>
> You can go to Alamy's forum and read some of the comments about uploading
> photos.  The actual uploading doesn't take much time at all but you do
> have
> to prepare the photos  - that includes examining every pixel at 100% to
> look for dust - and you have to keyword them after they are uploaded.
> Here is some good information from Alamy:
> http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography-guide.asp

Oh, that looks like a lot of work. And I don't have many interesting
pictures for this kind of website, so probably not worth if for me.

--
http://n0x.org/

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Stock Photography)
Message from boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier) ([Leica] Stock Photography)