Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:27:10 -0400

Mark Rabiner wrote:
> Here the bacon is being put on a poor persons table door to door but not in
> an exotic locale. Seeing this shot makes me appreciate Tina's work more not
> less.

Thanks, Mark.  When I was working as a mission consultant, exactly half
of the money we raised went to local hunger relief agencies.  The thing
about the local hunger relief that I try to show with most of my photos:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/dimes_for_hunger&page=4
is that the visit from the Meals on Wheels volunteer is often the only
human contact that people got from day to day.  The food is important
but not as important as the caring.

Tina
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Stock Photography)