Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 23:19:22 +0200

Tina,
I usually don't participate on the discussisions, I like images. This
ones is a really great work, congratultaions for it!.

Saludos
Lluis

Lluis Ripoll Querol
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll
Blog:
http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/

http://www.lrmusic.es

El 22/10/2009, a las 2:27, Tina Manley escribi?: