Subject: [Leica] LR3 - is it good enough yet?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:20:34 -0400

At 04:04 AM 10/27/2009, you wrote:
>I wondered if others felt that LR3 is good enough NOW for working on
>images and uploading to the internet, keywording etc. I appreciate the
>print module may not be, but then I do not use that under normal
>circumstances. It is certainly better with noise and colour on my nefs
>than LR2.
>
>Gerry

Gerry -  There have been some complaints about lost or damaged
files.  Since it is still in Beta, I wouldn't trust it with anything
except duplicate files for now.  I do intend to upgrade when it is released.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] LR3 - is it good enough yet?)