Subject: [Leica] Captain Pat
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:56:58 -0400

You may recall hearing that Kathryn and I were married recently, with Chris
Williams in attendance as photographer, and that it happened on a wooden
sailing yacht off downtown Manhattan.

You may have seen the tantalizing four-picture teaser Chris posted from that
day:

  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/zoeica/WeddingNYC/

(We still can't wait to see the final edit he comes up with...)

Now, recently posted, here's a New York Times photo/interview essay (kind of
like what we've seen Mark Rabiner do for them, but this is some other
photographer) on Patrick Harris, the salty dog who owns the boat and
performed
the ceremony:

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/1-in-8-million/index.html#/patrick_harris

Cool.

 -Jeff

P.S.  Cap'n Pat has a snappy uniform he dons when there's some marryin' to
do:

http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Events/20090926-klljbm/by-Helena/9802986_nLQ7h#665511422_7uN5i

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Captain Pat)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Captain Pat)