Subject: [Leica] Petition for R10
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 05:51:06 +0000

I think the rumors are just that.  Nikon has said many times that they were
not interested in working with Leica in any way.  Panasonic is no longer
marketing cameras with Leica badged lenses, so why build the X1?  It is far
more believable that Leica is building the X1 as they have stated many times.

Gene  -------------- Original message from Steve Unsworth <lug at
steveunsworth.co.uk>: --------------