Subject: [Leica] Petition for R10
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 11:39:01 -0600

While I don't believe a petition will necessarily "change" minds of
those holding power and making decisions;
I do believe that giving voice to desire has, at times, makes things
happen.
Can't hurt to ask for what one would like.
Silent acceptance of the status quo never achieved anything.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com