Subject: [Leica] OT: Blasphemy Canon EOS 5D Mark II!
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:20:18 -0500

Steve Barbour wrote:

I enjoy the feel of the Nikon body more, but importantly the Canon
exposes properly when wide open,  although at smaller apertures,
exposure compensation is incorrect...as I recall you overexpose, so
you must shoot wide open with auto metering...
On the Nikon exposure compensation is correct at all apertures...

you also have great high ISO performance with the Nikon D700...though
I have not used that capability much.
<<<

thanks Steve.

Doug Herr