Subject: [Leica] More w.Rolleiflex
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 23:07:17 -0500

> Did he? My recollection is that his involvement with the family business
> was
> minimal. I'll have to skim through the biography I have and get back to
> you.
>
> Steve

I don't get all mad and upset when a towering genius of an artist has
inconsistencies and hypocrisies or is just plain nuts.
I get upset when that's NOT the case. Because that would be something was
very wrong with the universe.

All us people whose humanistic credentials are beyond reproach are going to
die happy and be soon forgotten. HCB is going to be talked about first day
of photography class in the year 2525.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] More w.Rolleiflex)