Subject: [Leica] More w.Rolleiflex
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 14:58:08 +0000

Did he? My recollection is that his involvement with the family business was
minimal. I'll have to skim through the biography I have and get back to you.

Steve

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] More w.Rolleiflex)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] More w.Rolleiflex)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] More w.Rolleiflex)